No announcement yet.

[PBEM] Jungle Jumble, 2nd thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no no, i will of course be buying before i sell! i meant cos windows boot camp isn't out i won't be able to play pc games on my future mac. im not going to buy the mac version of civ4 when i already have the pc version.
    http://www.cojadate.com/

Comment

• You could use the bootcamp beta. It works fine from what I've seen.
      Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• You're going to the dark side....how unfortunate this is....

Comment

• im scared of betas, but i wont rule it out

why is it the dark side? i didn't know pc-fanatics existed as well as mac-fanatics

Comment

• I'm just tired of all the PC bashing....It always seems like Mac users think they are so much better, when it's really all just the same.

Comment

• you mean the mac users are like the US and the PC users are like europe?
              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• Please, it's the other way round! I'm sick of hearing people bash the USA! And some of the most ridiculously anti-american people I've spoken to (albeit via the net) are American themselves.

Anyway I think I will install Boot Camp beta after all.

Comment

• I don't know what people have against the USA, I like it here. That's what happens when you give people too much freedom, they don't know what to do with it. It's a gift and they don't know how to handle it.
                  When I've been to Europe, I really enjoyed it there too. I want to go back sometime.

Comment

• i hadn't meant it in any way as criticism of the US.

it's just that many PC users tend to laugh about apple's "superficiality" while mac fans don't take the PC very seriously and belittle it... this, while in reality both systems are good, just have different strengths.

to me personally, while i prefer western europe, much of europe is not at all that great compared to the US. countries like france, italy, belgium, etc are much too often on strike, people are too lazy, too comfortable and politicians are too feeble.

what i dislike most on the US is that it is much too easy to mobilise the "common person" with fear... like religion (fear of god) and terrorism (fear for life). and really relevant topics such as sustainability, overall wealth, etc is completely forgotten beneath all the fear...

my 2 cents

lumpy, did you actually resend this game? i cannot find it...

Comment

• ill send it again

Comment

• 1790ad sent

krazy: when you apologised for your action i thought you had razed an unprotected city or similar... but your culture bomb barely even affected me.

to the others: i'm still waiting for that impending attack. at said, i will not attack any units outside my territory. and don't forget that my units are thinly spread after the aztecs, chinese and indians...

surprise me

Comment

• Don't worry, you'll be surprised.

To Krazy
                          Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• I know it wasn't a big deal, I just didn't want you to kill me over it, but I had that land first, then you came in and took it, so I wanted it back.

I'm not stupid enough to take a city, yet.....

Sent to Lumpkin

Comment

• again: i only captured a barbarian city. there was plenty of space in all directions from that city. not my fault that you did not settle

Comment

• sorry sabre, i don't really have an army so I can't attack you

sent to sab

Comment

Working...
                                X