A really stupid Atlanta Braves question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really stupid Atlanta Braves question

I lost all interest in baseball when the Dodgers sent Piazza to New York. So this is going to be a really stupid question.

Today I was having lunch in a restaurant and the Braves game was on the television located across the room. The infield "dirt" was PINK.

Q: Was the television out of whack? Or is the Atlanta infield "dirt" really pink?!

You know how Atlantaite's are.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Braves play spring ball at Disneyworld. That may account for the pink dirt.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I lost all interest in baseball when the Dodgers sent Piazza to New York
        Wow, that's what, a decade? I did the same thing (for no real reason I can think of) between 1988-1998.

They sent him to the Marlins who flipped him to the Mets, IIRC. Oops.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
          Wow, that's what, a decade? I did the same thing (for no real reason I can think of) between 1988-1998.
          Odd - same here (with a brief return in '93 ).
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
          X