X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell Check

Spell Check:

The following message after I pressed the spell check button:

This site's subscription to SpellChecker.net has expired. The webmaster for this site can renew their subscription by visiting www.SpellChecker.net
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

By using a decent browser you would automatically have spellcheck on this and other sites.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      By using a decent browser you would automatically have spellcheck on this and other sites.
      And having the benefit that all my sites were perfectly spelled but stopped working?

Comment

Nothing can stop working on FF .

Comment

Still....it is slightly embarrassing, isn't it?

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Uhmmm... no .

Comment

I think this site should have an in-built spell checker, that auto-bans the poster one day for every spelling error.

Comment

This is down somewhere on our "to do" list... though, more specifically, Locutus'.
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Maybe you guys should make those to do lists publicly visible!

Comment

Spell check is for n00bs.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

After further consideration (e.g. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...72#post4809872), the "Spell Check" option will be removed and not replaced.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Every half-decent browser has spell-check built-in these days, no need for us to waste resources on it.

Button removed.

Edit: Dan beat me
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

If it ain't working, remove it
                            I'm going to tell my boss that that's the way we should treat bugs from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                              If it ain't working, remove it
                              I'm going to tell my boss that that's the way we should treat bugs from now on!
                              By removing the bugs? Good idea. What have you been doing until now?

Comment

Working...
                              X