No announcement yet.

Paedophile freed for Dracula book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 and 9? Yeah, that's pretty bad. I vant to suck...your blood! Blah!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
      I suspect the girls had to be rather young for Romania to care
      The age of consent is pretty high, unless they are gypsies. The authorities have somewhat given up trying to get them to follow the same laws as the rest of us.

14 and 9? Yeah, that's pretty bad. I vant to suck...your blood! Blah!
      Isn't 14 legal in Canada? I seem to remember some incident with an american guy getting arrested at the border after telling a customs official he was going to have sex with young girls who were underage by US law but not by Canadian law.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Yeah, well, I ain't Canadian. And nine's definitely too young. Fourteen is in that grey area between " really sleazy" and "utter pervert."
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The age of consent is pretty high, unless they are gypsies. The authorities have somewhat given up trying to get them to follow the same laws as the rest of us.
          Kinda like the polygamist Mormons

14 ? Yeah, thats too young. But man I remember a girl (quite a few actually) in 9th grade that was hot and all woman. Stacked, sexy, and a real maneater. One of her nicknames was love nest and it was a real study in human nature watching her play mindgames with male teachers young enough to get it
          up

Comment

Working...
          X