This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay post count!

I was a king ever since 2001, and then OT post counts stopped counting.

Now, since they were re-instated I'm suddenly an Emperor

Finally my hours of work posting are being appreciated

No word on reinstating 2002-2006 OT post count, right?

Who's the chick in your avatar?

Comment

Hmmmm. My thread for becoming King was deleted.

Yours better be!!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

When threads get deleted you lose the +1s you gained from them. Let's just hope Ming will close this one instead.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

You need to be clever about, and make it appear on topic

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Only Gentiles should get +1's. IN FACT, if I ran the circus, Methodists would get +2's.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Let's return attention to the important question:
                Originally posted by Cranky
                Who's the chick in your avatar?
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I won't delete it, I'll just toast it, to remind others of the rules.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X