No announcement yet.

Med Sim - anyone interested in helping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Med Sim - anyone interested in helping?

Hi there

I am looking for someone with programming ability and a good working knowledge of the Civilization franchise (especially Civ 4 and possibly CTP2) to voluntarily assist me with my proposed virtual Medical School and Teaching Hospital programme (Med Sim).

Med Sim is primarily designed as an Empire Building Healthcare Management Sim where the end-user (player) will develop a modular-based Teaching Hospital complex (THC) consisting of a series of major structural components (MSCs - such as a series of specialized medical and surgical wards, surgical operating theatres, radiology departments, etc.). These MSCs will function in a similar fashion to the Civ (and CTP2) cities. There will even be ai-controlled opponents - such as "ignorance" and "disease" in the community (from early on) and a series of ai-controlled rival institutions (later on).

I certainly feel that the Civ franchise (including CTP2 and the comprehensive AoM expansion - with their Public Works function) would make a excellent template for Med Sim.

Would anyone be interested in fairly deeply exploring the relationship between Civ 4 (as well as possibly CTP2) and Med Sim with me? It should make for an extremely interesting and challenging experience.

Please PM (or e-mail) me if you are interested.

With kindest regards
Working...
X