X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTW 9 Organisational Thread

A few issues might need discussing.

---

One thing that has happened is that a few civs have accidentally traded techs that they didn't learn. The only rule we set for the game was TOSRT; thereafter all the principles and protocols of diplo-gaming apply as per the sticky Diplo thread.

---

Another issue is that Vile is unhappy
    And we should all be happy! Mind you he seemed to recove quite well. Not sure what to do but he said after the game that this style of play is not his preferred game. I really want him in the game so I hope he gets HAPPY

---

Another issue is lack of posting by a few players

---

Reminder, when we started we all committed to Frank's suggestion of Pangea and TOSRT and all that goes with that.
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Thanks ozzy for subbing yesterday! That helped a lot. Vile will be ok, give him sometime to adjust after all this is his first diplo style game. Its not easy at all for the first timers.
    Last edited by Toni; February 11, 2007, 14:32.

Comment

What time do you guys play? I may be able to sub now and then, but only if it's in a proper timezone
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

We play on Sunday at 1pm Aust EST, this is Sat evening in most of USA and early Sunday morning in Europe probably. I think 1 player is unavailable next Sunday, so maybe a sub will be useful.

Comment

Basically CS they start at around the time HOTW7 finishes.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

k, that's not really a good playtime for me to sub. I'm sorry.

Comment

So, what if anything is the biggest problem now? Is it the supposed front runners being the best manipulators of the tech rules? Or is it losses from barbarian assaults? Or was it the 2nd leading to the first?

Personally I think the implication that there are ironclad tech blocks right now is a farce, since I've traded at least 1 tech with serveral civilizations.

Comment

I needed 48hrs to rethink what I said last session.

Personally I think the implication that there are ironclad tech blocks right now is a farce
                I agree

Playing civ 2 days in a row clouded my judgement there for a sec.

Comment

Nice to see frank and trev posintg on the story thread. We may be missing Marcus for the upcoming session, he said that it wasn't sure yet and that he will get back to me to later. So may we need a sub for Saturday i will talk to Kb, Alex and ozzy see if one of them can help us out.

Comment

Ok Marcus will be able to make it, his concert got cancelled

Comment

So this one starts at 10:00 Saturday night est? Is this correct?
                      A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

If anyone has quit, or is going to, I'd like to have a go as one of the lesser civs...

Comment

Unfortunately for you, all players seem keen to continue. No vacancies are likely at this stage.

Comment

NVP, the game often needs subs, so leave your contact information and I'm sure someone will contact you eventually to sub if they need it.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

And most games need permanent replacement as well!
                              Keep tracking both running diplogames and you'll most probably be able to join one any time soon! (HOTW 8 or HOTW 9)

Comment

Working...
                              X