Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who shall be the candidate of the Republican Party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who shall be the candidate of the Republican Party?

I know everything about democratic candidates - Obama, Hilary, that "first clean afroamerican" guy, perhaps Gore. But who is gonna lead the Republicans?
    Does Bush Jr have a son?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

i will lead the republicans
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

damn, I hoped I could fill the void.
        Middle East!

Comment

Re: Who shall be the candidate of the Republican Party?

Originally posted by Heresson
          I know everything about democratic candidates - Obama, Hilary, that "first clean afroamerican" guy, perhaps Gore. But who is gonna lead the Republicans?
          Does Bush Jr have a son?
          Nopez! And his daughters are too young!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Can he change the Constitution?

"in order to fight the terrorism, we should allow 17-yo girls to be able to be elected as president of USA"

it sounds convincing.
              Middle East!

Comment

Jeb
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

They're 25
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Bush daughter on the right is pretty hot. The one on the left isn't.

In response to the OP" know one knows. It's too wide open, and too many of the candidates have big weaknesses as far as primaries.

McCain has the biggest name recognition, but he has managed to anger everyone, and he has flip-flopped enough to have lost most of his "straight talk" credibility.

Guliani has name recognition and appeal to the moderates, but his pro-Abortion social positions will alienate the Christian right.

Mike Huckabee is an affable fellow with executive experience. He's right wing socially, but his populist politics and his history of raising taxes will alienate the free market and libertarian Republicans.

Tom Tancredo will strongly appeal to the populist right and the Lou Dobbs crowd, but he'll be seen as too far right to be electable.

Jeb Bush would be the candidate most Republicans would prefer, but the Bush name makes him totally unelectable.

I don't know about other candidates / potential candidates.

Edit:

I forgot Mitt Romney. He has executive experience, but he is socially moderate, seen as a tax raiser, and is a Mormon to boot. He'll likely scare off both the Christian conservatives (who don't see Mormonism as Christian) and the economic right wingers.
                    Last edited by Wycoff; February 7, 2007, 23:04.
                    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I think it'll be between Romney, McCain, Hagel and Rudy

Romney will get a higher precent of the social and/or religious conservatives but he's limited because of his former positions which were rather liberal. Brownback will drop and his support will boost Romney. McCain's main support wont be too happy with the war and the acceleration, and if things dont get better McCain takes the biggest hit of the 4 followed by Rudy.

I just dont know if Rudy can win the GOP nomination, he's just too liberal on issues important to both religious and non-religious conservatives. McCain's fate lies with the war, he'll benefit most with greater success in Iraq. If Baghdad is still on fire in 12-15 months, he's gonna lose.

Brownback looks viable to conservatives but he's got Abramoff trouble, Huckabee might start building support if he can show separation from the pack but I dont think he's conservative enough to create separation.

Hagel will get support from former McCain supporters but he's losing support from the quasi facist base of the party that believes opposition to Bush and his policies is tantamount to treason. I understand Hagel is actually fairly conservative, moreso than the pack. His fate lies with the war as well, if the situation improves dramatically McCain gets more votes, if the situation continues more or less the same or worse, Hagel gets more votes.

I dont think the surge will work, it aint enough imo, so Hagel will compete with Romney and Rudy. But Hagel is sufficiently conservative to create separation. If its Rudy and Hagel, I think Hagel wins. If its Romney and Hagel, Romney wins. And Romney beats out Rudy. It really depends on Fox news and talk radio, if they line up behind Rudy they may be able to convince enough conservatives to support him... And he is favored by the GOP media so far... America's Mayor needs an image makeover and I just dont know how many times the talking heads on tv and radio can convince the moralists and gun owners to believe their crappola.

Oh, and then there's a boy named Newt

He's got Rudy's problem with moralists

Comment

McCain/ Giuliani 2008
                        Giuliani / TBD 2016
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          I think they should be combined, the head of the one in the left with the body of the one in the right.
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

Hillaryous!
                            Attached Files
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Do they look like their mother??
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                              X