This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emperor
    With Banana defeated, Vox now sends the save directly to Gathering Storm, so I'll need a new email address. The one I got out of the Email List thread was gatheringspam AT gmail DOT com, and I have sent the save there. Please let me know if there's somewhere else I should send it.
    that is the email account that they send their saves to us from, so all should be fine
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 300BC to Horde

Comment

• thanks for the resend

and 300bc onto AC
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 300bc sent to sarantium, aeson, and the snoopy about 2 hours ago.
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• 275bc to mercs and snoop
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Forgot to say that I sent the turn to Vox when I played it about 17 hours ago.

Comment

• Can't load the turn, getting the 'modified assets' error again. Can you please replay the save and resend it to Vox, thanks.
                - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• Please refer to the turn discussion thread.

Comment

• Yet another patch change, huh. Sigh. 275 BC to Gathering Storm.
                    - Lord Parkin / emperor

Comment

• 275BC to Horde

Comment

• 275 to AC
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• On.
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 250bc save to Mercs and Admin
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 250 bc to vox and admin. I sent it to emperor\doneagal i dont know if vox has a team mailing addy
                              A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• 250 BC on to GS.
                                - Lord Parkin / emperor

Comment

Working...
                                X