Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mayan calander ends on Dec errr....27th 2012. It must, I saw it on TV. The speculation of the program was that this would be the end of the world. I enjoyed the show, it was better than 'The Attack of the 50 ft Woman' that was my second choice. I really prefer petite women.

So then I recently watched a program on the bible code. Interesting! Much better than the flick about the Blob that attacks a ski resort. Not my thing, I don't ski.

All sorts of interesting predictions in the bible including...

The world ends in 2012!

That's almost exactly when we plan on retiring full time. It's just not fair.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

22nd.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hmm...if I became a postgrad I wouldn't have to pay back my student loans until after the world ended. Woot, free money...

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Re: 2012

Originally posted by Lancer
        All sorts of interesting predictions in the bible including...

The world ends in 2012!
        There is a way that you could "decode" part of the bible that will give you the message "Comet. Earth. It will be crushed. 2012." And using the same method you could also end up with "Comet. Earth. I will crush it. 2012." Also, no one knows what order those words are suposed to put in.

What does it mean!?
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Solver, that's 5 less days!

Do you believe it?

Krill, yes I too have alot planned for 2013.

Comment

Re: Re: 2012

Originally posted by Will9

There is a way that you could "decode" part of the bible that will give you the message "Comet. Earth. It will be crushed. 2012." And using the same method you could also end up with "Comet. Earth. I will crush it. 2012." What does it mean!?
            It means you saw the same show I did! Also that you too prefer petite women!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 2012

Originally posted by Lancer

It means you saw the same show I did! Also that you too prefer petite women!
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Just imagine the 50ft woman on her period.

Anyway, the Mayan calendar...what do you think?

Comment

Well, it's more like that, according to Mayan ideas, it's this era of existence that ends, not the whole world, IIRC.

Of course, I am entirely convinced nothing out of the ordinary will happen .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Didn't Jesus say something like, "The date and time are known to no man."

So sit back, relax and slurp a rum drink with a little plastic palm tree in it.

Comment

For the Maya

their era of existence ended a long time ago. Clearly 2012 was a poor predictor.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                        Well, it's more like that, according to Mayan ideas, it's this era of existence that ends, not the whole world, IIRC.

Of course, I am entirely convinced nothing out of the ordinary will happen .
                        The date DQ finally shuts Poly down on purpose maybe?

Zkrib, that's plan A except it's a slice of pineapple used as an orchid holder by means of a hole drilled in it and attached to the side of the glass.

Comment

Re: For the Maya

Originally posted by pchang
                          their era of existence ended a long time ago. Clearly 2012 was a poor predictor.
                          Nooo! The pridiction of their own demise was one factor that, according to the show, assisted the Spanish in defeating the Maya.

A self fulfilling prophecy.

The end of the world is something bigger.

Comment

The orchid thing is a little garnishing trick uncle Rouoool (sp) showed me.

Comment

The current dark age is 432,000 years long, and started in 3102 BC

Last edited by LordShiva; February 4, 2007, 13:31.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X