Gaia Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia Controller

Has anyone built this yet? I pushed hard and got to this point, but it seems that you need to build obelisks to cover the globe. They are tile improvements and thus can only be built near your cities. My cities are concentrated in one part of the globe, thus I don't get 100% coverage and the game wont let me start it up.

Anyone else have this problem, or have ideas?

I'm heading back in to try some ideas.

In CTP there was NO way you could try to stop a person from winning by the scientific method other than to conquer them to hope to destroy the lab before its too late. But in CTP2, its actually more of a challenge and takes much more time.

Comment

I think that I've been at this too much today, my eyes are tired and my mind cloudy.

In my game, I am in 1st by far, I have built the solaris project and have built 11 collecting cores and 50+ satellite. I have 20 obelisks. The game says that I only have coverage of 32% and I am running out of years. On top of that the game keeps crashing! :-(

Has anyone won the science way? If so, how did you do it, what am I missing.

Comment

Have you spread your obelisks all around the map?

Comment

You are only able to build obelisks near your own cities (or those of civ's you are allied with) thus if your cities are concentrated, you can not build the obelisks scattered across the world.

Comment

I went back to a saved game where I ruled the planet and built obelisks everywhere and got my coverage up to 97%. The sequence startup tab was highlighted then and I initiated it.

10 turns later the game froze!!!!!

Has anyone built this?

I've tried in two different games and it either froze or crashed the game.

HELP!!!!!

Comment

Ok, enough replies to myself.

I went back again and got my system to work.

I am still curious about how to win this way if you have a concentrated empire.

Ideas?

Comment

Working...
              X