Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Flamer. Not sure what the problem is. I connected Ok earlier today. It did take me about 5 tries to connect to Teach Alexman though.

Anyways - have sent you my IP address, but as per my PM, GeoModder did not have much luck with it.

As to resetting the turn timer for the current turn - I would if I knew how. Looking into it.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Hello, I am back! And this time normally for a long time. At last at home!

Originally posted by Flamer(fin)

Do you have research now, Ephack?
      Yes, it appeared two or three turns ago. The game gave me one research (but I'm sure I never chose one) and proposed me to choose another one. Seems to work now.

Comment

• Well, it worked perfectly two hours ago, and not anymore yet (time out). I'll try again in two hours

Comment

• OK, it works now.

I tried to delete the messave above, but I can't. I don't have the right to delete my own messages?

Comment

• it works for me now also
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack
              OK, it works now.

I tried to delete the messave above, but I can't. I don't have the right to delete my own messages?
              Nope - you can only edit them. You can delete the text - and leave a n/a or d/p message, or simply 'deleted' message. Does the same thing. But folks will know you posted something originally.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• So did we replay a turn or something, as the turn I just played...I already played once before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephack
                  Hello, I am back! And this time normally for a long time. At last at home.
                  Welcome home! Bienvenue a chez vous! Enjoy!

Comment

• Yeah, looks like there was a one turn hicup. No biggy, at least not for me.

Comment

• Hi folks. I am away for 3 days in the Florida Keys for my birthday celebration. I have made my moves in the game - and with any luck, the game will be stable. So far so good.

I will be back here later on Friday, so if we do have problems, it won't be for too long - I hope.

Anyways - cheers - see y'all soon. Rum drinks and the ocean call.

Beta (InToxoCated)

Comment

• Enjoy yourself Beta!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Happy birthday Beta!

Enjoy this week, but come back soon! (and in good health, be carefull with the rum call )

Comment

• The game does not show up on Gamespy.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't see it on there either.

CivStats says it's running though.

Comment

• Yes. Same problem... I fear we have to wait for the return of Beta. Something's going wrong again...

I propose that we then chain him before his computer, so that he can fix any bug as soon as it arrives....

Comment

Working...
                                X