• Truely!

Comment

• I missed a turn but it's OK
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• New turn up and it's 1725.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• This game and Apolyton Gathering are both at the same age and they have both just started a new turn.

It's like a legit double post.

Comment

• Two great games, IMHO.

Folks - i need to bring the game down for a bit. I have a new PC that has been sitting here for awhile, and it is high time I got switched over to it. Fisrt doing a transfer of files etc. May not actually switch over until tomorrow.

I will be hosting the upcoming BTS Pitboss Team Democracy game, so I want to get things set up and running smoothly.

Many thanks for your patience, and my apologies for any game interruptions.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• np.

And I'm looking forward to the diplo game.

What's that about a new patch due? oh no.

Comment

• You have great timing, Beta... My stack had better be intact when the game is reloaded
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Let's benefit of the situation and do some double moves...

Which stack? You never had any stack near my border, Snoopy, I insure you! They all deserted to join the fierce arabic troops

Beta, if possible, try to reload the game more or less at the time you shut it down, or increase the timing to make sure the last players like me have time to play! Thanks!

Comment

• I didn't say the stack was near your borders, Ephack Not yet, anyways...

Comment

• Sorry about that.

I reloaded from a direct game save - which means that nothing was lost. There are over 7 hours left on the current turn timer.

Agaian - sorry for the delay. And btw - nothing easy whatsoever about Windows East Transfer.

I did get all my critical stuff moved over after a couple tries.

I will be shutting the game down again - probably tomorrow - for the actual switchover of machines.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• It doesn't look like ephack got to play this past turn - you'll probably want to reload to the same save tomorrow, it's not fair to cause him to skip this turn.

Comment

• Thanks Snoopy, very fair from you...

Yes, for sure it would be great if I could play this turn. Yesterday I logged in on time to play my turn, if the game had not been down...

Comment

• What is a good time for you to play, Francois? I will reload to give you a chance to replay as needed.

Let me know - either here or by pm or by email ...

brucehynes57 ta ta ta ta yes that would be at cogeco and you know what comes next followed by ca (not com. )

Comment

• Sorry for all the trouble...

I don't care telling to all when I can play, it's nothing secret I think, just look at civstat So yes, I play in the evening, GMT+7. The time when I just write this message is a good example...

Comment

• Just a brief clarification, unless your time in your profile is wrong, you're GMT-7... GMT+7 is somewhere in China or some such I think. GMT-7 would be US Mountain Standard Time, which is accurate for Juarez etc.

Basically if Beta loads it around 7pm-8pm his time and it has 7 hours remaining on it (as I think it does), you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X