• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• can we get civstats online?
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• It appeared to be working, but I ended the uploader process and reconnected it again.

Bye herc.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• the game is not in the gamespy list
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Beta, when it returns please make sure there is enough time on the clock such that it is still this turn at 12:00 am central time, tomorrow (24 hours from now).
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Restarted it for a second time today. There are still over 16 hours left as of this post. If the timing does not work for anyone, please email and I will accomodate.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• *thought to self* I know Beta will be one happy "hound" when his hosted game comes to an end.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                  *thought to self* I know Beta will be one happy "hound" when his hosted game comes to an end.
                  Au contraire Witt! I will be disappointed to see this game finish up.

The end game in this one is brutal and tense. My money is on provi, but I hope I'm wrong. Great game to ALL involved!

Comment

• ____________________________
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Bit of a hiccup gents. I loaded new software to go with my headset that I need to co-ost the podcast this weekend, and it closed down/turned off all the other apps running including the pitboss. Although the pitboss screen showed the game had been saved, and I hit the save button again, no save was made. This was after I played my turn, so my recovery save or the last turn save are out two options. Unfortunately this is after I played my turn - so I will be replaying. I am hoping for similar results, but they are long turns.

Now, if we could go back so I could replay the previous turn ..... ...as in ouch.

Replaying now.

Comment

• Well do you like my little interventions from the afterlife.

The psychic waves are all pointing to ....... hello can you hear me. ..... pointing t .... hell.. can you hear me. ...to ....
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Damn - just got linked in and the system restarted for a security update. I thought I had those on manual updates. 3rd time lucky - or not.

Comment

• at Herc.

snoop - just thought of something. I thought you were not able to load from your own recovery save.

Comment

• You can reload from any recovery save. Your own, however, will be from whatever game you played last - so only useful if you last played THIS game.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Was able to produce pretty similar results. Mecca fell the first turn as well. I think I lost one more gunship the first time - but I lost one fighter and one infantry more the second.

Game on.

Comment

Working...
                                X