This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any luck getting Geomodder connected?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Turn has flipped

Comment

Okay, I tried several times now to connect, but it continues to time out on me. Even when the uploader is appearantly connected according to civstats.

Other pitboss games connect fine, but those are on a dedicated server (.org, .net).
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I am not an expert on these things Geo. Sorry.

I do know the game is running fine on gamespy, if you want to access it via the lobby screen.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Game is runnig fine, but CivStats isn't working.

Can you fix that, Beta?
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Perhaps your IP is masked by your firewall, Beta? My contact attempt simply cannot "locate" it?
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

The game is down.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

The game is up.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamer(fin)
                    Game is runnig fine, but CivStats isn't working.

Can you fix that, Beta?
                    I think it is OK now.

Comment

• I still get the "The uploader is currently not connected, so stats might be out of date" -message.

Comment

• Yes...all 3 of my PTBS games are showing as not connected to CivStats (Bohemian, TeachALex, and New World).

Thanks for getting Bohemian back up again on GameSpy Beta.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yes - the game is back up and running - and I am having a heck of a time trying to get the civstats uploader 'reconnected'.

Comment

• The game was down for about 10 minutes this morning while I worked on an internet issue.

And also - got the civstats reconnected.

Comment

• Comment

• I can't connect to the game via gamespy.

Could you reset the timer and give us direct IP address, Beta?

Comment

Working...
                                X