• the game is not in the list
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori
        the game is not in the list
        Correct at this moment.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yup - it was down. Sorry about that. Entertaining my Mom today - and just getting on-line now. Game is back up.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Damn - its back down again.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Restarted again.

Comment

• And down again.

Witt - are you having the same issues with Apolyton Gathering?

restarting and reconnecting now

Comment

• 19 hours left - snoop, Ephack and provi yet to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                    Witt - are you having the same issues with Apolyton Gathering?
                    I have been, but I noticed that when a "server has broken the connection" has occured, if I just close-down the application and then bring it right back up again (WITHOUT doing a complete computer restart) - the game seems to stay connected for longer periods of time.

Remember to clean out the cashe folder though - that also seems to help.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• played

Comment

• Ok - understood.

Restarted and reconnected.

14+ hrs with Ephack and snoop left to play.

Comment

• the game is not in the GS list

Comment

• Damn - is it GS lately????

Game will not stay up for more than 6 hours at a time.

Restarted and reconnected civstats.

Over 7 hours left in this turn with Ephack and snoop to play.

Comment

• Turn played!

Comment

• GS disconnected again. The game was down for a couple of hours. Back up with civ stats connected and lots of time - 21 hours - left in the current turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X