This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch, indeed.

Witt - I know where you are coming from - being retired - and having made civilization and dog-walking my second careers. But 24 hours is good. I have even mellowed to the point where I am Ok with the 36 hour turn timers, but 24 is better.

btw - game will be down from about 6:15pm est (23:15 gmt) to 11:00 pm est (04:00 gmt) this evening.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is History of The World Part 8 night tonight (a MP game), and things run better with the pitboss shut down. Thanks for your understanding. I am simply doing it for the love of civ.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I agree that 12 hours would be too short. I can only play on the evening.

So, and finishing the turn before its end when somebodyś missing is not possible, then?

Comment

• OK. Thanks for your patience folks. HOTW8 is finished for the night. The game is back up and civstats reconected.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And another apology. Had issues with my internet connection at my end, just now.

Back up and running.

Bohemian on!

Comment

• Game stopped for some reason. Reloading and reconnecting.

Comment

• Weird. Had to reload from one of the autosaves. 21 and half hours left on the turn timer. There was only 9 left when I saved and closed the game - not sure where that save went.

Also - the recovery saves would not recognize the game admin password for some reason.

At any rate, game is back up. It is 2040bc. Provi, Pinchak, and me left to play. Sorry Provi - you had already played - but this is the most recent save I am able to load. You will need to replay.

Comment

• noooo problemos
                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Beta posts but doesn't play? Slacker!!!

Comment

• Game was down for about 30 minutes while I loaded another app.

Comment

• Game stopped for some reason. Reloading.

Comment

• Standing by for it to show up.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Reloaded the latest recovery save - Ephack. Although I think you will have to replay Ephack.

Rhoth and provi have played. Others need to play - but 23 hours on the clock.

Comment

• Thanks Beta. Turn played.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Civstats shows that everyone has played, but the game shows that only Ephack is left to play.
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Yeah, i just noticed that myself. Seems as if civstats is out of sync with the game or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X