Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game got disconnected again - but this was a GS issue I gather. Was able to take a save before restarting.

Snoopy and I have played; provi yet to play. Just under 13 hours left on the turn as of the time of this post.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
      You can reload from any recovery save. Your own, however, will be from whatever game you played last - so only useful if you last played THIS game.
      Ah - that explains it. Thx!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I have played!

This is fun! It's been a while since I have had a modern war in a MP.
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• yes - it is.

Reloaded the game after a GS disconnect. 17 hrs plus left on the turn - provi to play.

Comment

• guess what...

the game is down

Comment

• But now it is back up.

I reloaded the 17hr save, so you should have time. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Snoop - if provi plays this evening - can you plse wait for me to get my turn in before you. I probably won't be able to play this evening.

Comment

• cool...

I'll play my turn tonight.

Comment

• Game down for about 20 -30 minutes for some system maintenenace stuff. Have it back up shortly provi.

Comment

• the game is down and civstats is disconnected

I have not played my turn yet.

Comment

• Going to bed now, hopefully I can play the turn tomorrow.

Comment

• The turn is played!!!

Comment

• Hurray! Sorry about the glitches provi.

Comment

• np

I blame Herc!

Comment

• Was too tired to play my turn last night, so rather than get snoop and me out of the proper play order - I closed the game down until today. Loading up from the end of the last turn save - after provi finished the turn. Playing now.

Comment

• GameSpy dropped the connection. Restarted it this mrning. Still 18 hours left on the turn timer.

Comment

Working...
                                X