X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame Beta!
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Back up. Sorry. Busy day cleaning my computer room, and then HOTW game tonight - which never did get off the ground.

Restarted, I think snoop left to play.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Is Wittlich away only for a certain period or did he leave the game without saying goodbye?

Comment

• This from 8 January from Wittlich in the team Pitboss game proposal.

Originally posted by Wittlich
          No hurry on my part since, like I stated earlier, I will be out of town starting tomorrow for 1 week.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• OK, that means he will be back, cool Thanks Hercules

Game does not appear in the list. Went down?
            Last edited by Ephack; January 14, 2008, 22:32.

Comment

• Game down for a reboot. Restarted - snoop to play.

And yes - expect Witt back shortly.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• All present and accounted for!
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I accidentally closed the game this morning. Wish the minimize and close buttons ere a bit further apart.

Reloaded from herc's recovery save. He will need to replay. Sorry Herc.

Comment

• Turn replayed. And new turn 1710 has begun.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Thanks Herc.

And I did the same thing to Witt last evening as well.

Emailed him.

Comment

• No problems...it's the nature of the beast.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• connection is timing out
                          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Try now. For some reason the windows firewall got turned on. Warlords pitboss is also on its exception list - but you never know.

If you still have issues - I can reload the turn from the last recovery save.

Comment

• I just got in...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                                No problems...it's the nature of the beast.
                                Yep - I know. But I wish it would ask you "Are you sure?" before closing. Every other function on my PC seems to.

Comment

Working...
                                X