X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS up but game not there.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Reloading. The pitboss was still up and running on my machine.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• civstats doesn't seem to be up
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Ok - took my sweet time doing this.

Game is back up. As no one had yet played 1826, I used the autosave at the start of this turn.

24 hours left.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game went down. And in my mid turn too.

Comment

• Yep - game crapped out again.

Reloading the last auto save, as i cannot reload from my recovery save.

Comment

• Reloaded 1826ad with 24 hours to play.

Comment

• Gs broke the connection again. Back up with over 13 hours still on the turn, and Toxo/Beta, snoop, and provi still to play.
                  Last edited by Beta; March 6, 2008, 13:49.

Comment

• Just happy. That's all.

Comment

• Wittlich you may want to check if there's another cup in the cupboard.

Comment

• Game was down for a bit tonight courtesy of HOTW. thought I might be hosting.

Bringing it back up now.

Comment

• Game down for a bit as of now. Working on my bts pitboss hosting.

Comment

• I am going to keep the game down until tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                              Wittlich you may want to check if there's another cup in the cupboard.
                              There is always room for one more!

Side note: [Revenge is best served cold....the older, the better. it adds to the flavor]...Just a side note folks. Nothing to look at here. Move on with yourselves.
                              Last edited by Wittlich; March 9, 2008, 02:49.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Side note: Beta must be full of flavor then.
                                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                                X