This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ephack
    Yes. Same problem... I fear we have to wait for the return of Beta. Something's going wrong again...

I propose that we then chain him before his computer, so that he can fix any bug as soon as it arrives....
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Sounds good to me. He doesn't have anything else to do now that he's retired.

Comment

• Actually - that part with the chains does sound interesting.

Reloading the game now. Might take me a bit longer. I am a year older and a year slower. ha .. - not likely.

btw - thanks for your best wishes folks! Key West was a blast! Had a great time.

Ok - now to the game ....
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• OK - game is back up. Snoopy and uni left to play the 3440 bc turn. 20+ hours left on the turn timer.

Checking civ stats.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ok - checked the game. It is up and running as advertised. Civ stats shows 4 civs as being eliminated. Sorry Rhoth. It had to happen sooner or later.

In fact - we have seen this problem in another game. Not sure what is happening, as all teams show up as they should in the game. I think it is simply a civ stats issue, and I am trying to recall how snoopy fixed his game when it happened. Let me go look.

Comment

• Ha. I rise from the ashes. Take that foul hound of darkness.

Comment

• Arrr Arrr Arrr Aroooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Just tried logging into Bohemian...

Game appeared on the GS list...

I couldn't connect to the host...

Game then did not appear on the GS list...

Checked CivStats and it showed the game as up.

??? ???

Comment

• Well, the only one who hasn't taken their turn yet is Snoopy (of course).
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry pinchak. I should've posted. Brought the game down for 10 minutes to reboot the router and update security.

Game is back on line now.

6 hours to the next turn. I think it was snoopy and Flamer/provi left to play.

Comment

• I just tried it and was able to log into the game - try it again pinchak.

However, the game itself shows Snoopy and proviisori as having to still play their turns...
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Oops, Cross-post.

Comment

• CivStats Uploader has timed out...

Comment

• played... funny thing that CivStats showed that I had played my turn.

Snoop is the only one remaining
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Civstats reconnected.

Comment

Working...
                                X