Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming we are all patched - and provi has a solution for his damaged CD - I will start the game back up tomorrow am.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
      I think it was because of the normal thing that still rears its ugly head on occasion (namely Beta ...err I mean the connection issues with Beta's computer).
      No! I'm innocent! Really!
      Attached Files
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Pfff! Again 5 days without connection. I guess I'm dead...

But now I'm patched too, and ready to come back to life!

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori
          Yeah...

Is it legal to get a no-CD crack when your bought CD is just too damaged?

Probably not
          I doubt it's any more or less legal than it was to do the first crack
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• I don't have working warlords CD anymore.
              You remind me of one of my RL friends who NEVER pays for software cuz "hey man, i can download torrents for free...".

Only thing is, unless the stars and planets are perfectly aligned these cracks don't usually work smoothly.

Bite the bullet and buy a legit copy. I mess with hacked/cracked software if i want to try it before buying it, but once I find myself putting more than a few hours into a game i figure the developers have earned my money.

Comment

• well... with the help of BF, I can play Warlords again (2.13 version)

So, problem solved and I'm ready to continue.

[EDIT] Pinchak, I do pay for my software, but the CD just got damaged.
                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Sure...

Comment

• The game is up!
                    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• And it's down again.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Games seems to be working. Wittlich last to play. You've got 6 hours Witt...

Comment

• Yep - not sure why the game went down. It was still uo but not running. From that save, only Witt to play, with 6+ hours to go.

Comment

• Thanks bud!

New turn is now up.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Can't connect.

Comment

• Seems to be working fine now Rhoth, I just played my turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X