Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game disconnected. Not my/our fault this time. Restarted and civstats reconnected. UnO yet to play. 3 plus hours to go in this turn.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game was down for a bit this evening (Friday) for the HOTW8 MP session.

"We apologize for the interruption, and now return to regular programming."
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game down for a big chunk of today. PC had a meltdown. Just getting things back to normal now. Time for a new PC, eh Witt.

Comment

• Definately Beta.

Comment

• Got it back up with chkdsk and a restore, but would rather not have to deal with this stuff. Computers are for playing games - pure and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
              Game down for a big chunk of today. PC had a meltdown. Just getting things back to normal now. Time for a new PC, eh Witt.
              Try to get at least a Pentium this time Beta. I know you old farts like what you're comforable with though, but I don't think they make TRS-80's anymore.

Comment

• hmmm...

connection broke while playing my turn.

CivStats shows that I'm connected and I can't log in to the game anymore.
                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Yep - not sure what happened provi. There is a good chance the issue was at my end, as the PC closed down all apps for some reason. Been acting very wonky the last couple days. Can you spell 'trash heap'?

Loaded from your recovery save. Let me know if that works, because if it doesn't, I can roll back to the previous save.

Thanks and sorry about that tatu.

Comment

• It worked well.

Comment

• Beta!!! Get your new machine

I now have mine....although it is still in it's original packing (in the box) - I just have not had the time (and effort) to do a transfer....maybe sometime later next week.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Might get it this weekend.

Please Note:

The Bohemian Epic pitboss game is off-line until all players can get patched up to the new patch.

Comment

• I'm patched. But I missed last turn because I couldn't connect after patching and updating DirectX. Not a big deal though. I think it was because of the normal thing that still rears its ugly head on occasion (namely Beta ...err I mean the connection issues with Beta's computer).

Comment

• I don't have working warlords CD anymore.
                            I had a no-CD crack to the 2.08 version, but obviously it doesn't work anymore.

so, I may have to give my civ to someone

Comment

• Yes, that would be a problem Proviisori.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yeah...

Is it legal to get a no-CD crack when your bought CD is just too damaged?

Probably not

Comment

Working...
                                X