Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah.... That would explain it then. ... ... .... Oh Please!

Comment

• It's a secret that all Canadians guard verrrry verrry carefully.....

Game is down for a bit on Friday evening. Thanks for your patience.

from Canada.
      Last edited by Beta; July 6, 2007, 22:30.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game back up and civstats reconnected. Wild HOTW8 session tonight. Carthage is still hanging in there, despite being an endangered species 3 times in this game.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Ok folks. Perhaps you can help me...

I'm subbing for Pinchak for a few days. (yes, you're all in trouble now)

However, he left me but little info other than 'hosted on gamespy' and passwords.

Fact is...I've never actually joined a pitboss game hosted on gamespy. Do I look for this in the lobby? (in which case I do not see it at the moment) or is there a special address to type in to the ip address for all gamespy games?
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Hi Ortho,

Bohemian Epic will be listed in the main GameSpy Lobby. The easiest way to find it is to click on the "PB" tab located at the top of the main lobby screen - This will then list all the Pitboss games first.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Ok, just checked and the game is up and listed on GameSpy.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The "PB" tab is the tab located next to the "Host Ping" tab at the top right of the screen. Bohemian Epic should be listed about 5 games down from the top.

Comment

• Ah...

Appears I have to refresh list after clicking the pb tab or it just shows new games.

Alright, we're a go.
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• No sign of the Bohemian Epic game...

Comment

• yeah... it is not on the crapspy's list
                        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• It shows up on the list now, but I can't connect.

Comment

• Yes - the game got disconnected awhiel back - during Poly's dak period - was I the only one unable to connect???

It then went down again this aft when the better-half said yes to a microsoft update and reboot.

Had to load from Provi's recovery save, which of course means he has to replay.

Sorry for the problems folks.

Comment

• I blame Beta's better-half!
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori
                                I blame Beta's better-half!
                                Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X