Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is currently offline due to gamespy crash.

Comment

• Beta, even if you show the game as currently connected, you will need to bring it down and then back up again for GameSpy to show it in its listing (Had to do the same thing for Apolyton Gathering).

Comment

• Bringing the game down for a few hours for HOTW8. Long live Carthage!
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game back up.

Carthage is still alive in HOTW8, but trailing the pack.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game or Gamespy disconnected. Was able to save game before restarting. Provi and Rhoth have played. 22+ hours left in this turn - 660ad.

Comment

• Game crashed. Loaded from pinchaks save of late this mroning. Sorry pin, you will need to replay.

Comment

• Pinchak blames Beta!

Comment

• Think it's down ...
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Game down for my regular Friday night MP session. Sorry. Forgot to post. Back up now and civstats connected.

Comment

• CivStats for this game is down.

Game itself may or may not be down.

Comment

• The actual game was still up about an hour ago...
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Civstat still down, but game still up!

And it seems that a new turn begun (I am the only one to have played the turn)

Comment

• Game stayed up while I was away for 3 days. But civstats got disconnected. Sorry about that. Appears to be working OK now.

Comment

• Meh, I say it was a good event. The bottom line is that the game stayed up! (CivStats is just an added plus as far as I'm concerned).

Which is curious - since my own game (Apolyton Gathering) went down a couple of times during the same time-frame ...

So, Beta....What do you have that I do not?
                              Curious minds really want to know!
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich

So, Beta....What do you have that I do not?
                                Curious minds really want to know!
                                He is Canadian.
                                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                                X