This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Beta.
    I've played my turn...but now you need to restart CivStats.

Comment

• Well, Zargon tried to connect and ran into the same connection errors that I've been running into the past week.

Beta, any word on a DirectIP? I literally haven't been able to play my turn all week and last weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        * snoopy369 declares war

Just kidding I'm playing this game nice... so far ...

nooooooooooo!

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• hehehe... I can be friendly Really! I'm a builder at heart... just the life of a PTBSer is nasty, brutish, and short
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Okay I asked BigFree to play for me until I can log in again. Hopefully he'll be able to log in.

Comment

• I tried again to connect.

No luck.

Comment

• Good news for me at least. BigFree will play my turns and can actually connect.

Beta any news on the DirectIP address? I haven't been able to connect via Gamespy all week so hopefully that's the solution for Provi and I. Otherwise we may both have to pass the game on to others.

Comment

• Ok - will look at this on Sunday. HOTW8 tonight - game coming down - and friends in town all day tomorrow and early Sunday.

Maybe it is best if I just bring the game down until then.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Game back up with a direct IP address.

I have emailed or PM'd that Ip to you. Please let me know if there are any issues. I got in from warlords and accessed the game OK, and civstats seems to be connected properly.

Fingers crossed.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Still nothing. My firewall was disabled too. I don’t know anything else to try.

Hopefully BigFree doesn't mind taking over for me.

Comment

• Beta: What you gave us is your home network IP: the adress your computer uses to communicate with your modem. But this is only a local adress.

We need your global IP adress, the one your provider gives you each time you connect. It should not beginn with 192.168...

You can see your global IP here:
                          What is my IP address? IP Lookup, IP Location, IP Tracker & IP Tracer. The best IP address tools for free.

Comment

• Can't connect

Comment

• Ephack - understood. Snoopy brought that to my attention as well.

Shows I should not try these things in the evening after a tiring weekend.

Game is back down. Snoop is trying to help me through it.

Comment

• Just want to verify this game is still down?

I just look on civstats, so if that is not connected i assume the game is still down.

Didn't want to be missing turns incase it was back up and running.

Comment

Working...
                                X