Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to jinx it, but I have to say that Gamespy has been nice and stable for the last while.

Game is coming down for my regular Friday night HOTW8 mp session. Back up in 4 hours or so from this post.

Thanks for your patience.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game back up and civstats reconnected.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Bringing the game down on Saturday night for a few hours of mp. Thanks for your understanding. Back up soon.

Comment

• I've tried to log on four times now and it won't connect to the game.

Repeat after me...I blame Beta!

Comment

• I blame Beta!
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• I blame Beta!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Game went down briefly this aft - but that should not have caused the earlier issue.

I blame Beta too!!!

Rhoth - I will turn off my firewall, etc for the evening, Let's see if that makes a difference.

Comment

• Roth, I see in civstats that you connected to the game -only two minutes- but you're still the only one who hasn't played. Do you still have connection problems?

Comment

• It connected fine the first time, then timed out after the two minutes and I couldn't connect again until just now.

Beta out of my four Pitboss games this is the only one I have trouble with. I log into the three others with directIP. Do you have an IP address that I could try instead of going through Gamespy? I wonder if that has an affect on it.

Comment

• Bringing the game down for a few hours for HOTW8. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

• Game back up and civstats reconnected. 10 hours to go. Snoop dawg to play.

Comment

• The game is not connected

Comment

• Looks like a GS crash. Reloading and reconnecting.

Comment

• Seems as if we lost a turn.

No biggie. At least it was only one. When i mess up sometimes it sends the game back 5 turns.

Comment

• [EDIT] never mind ... nothing to see here

Comment

Working...
                                X