Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I managed to connect now... playing my turn as I type.

The new turn will be up shortly.
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• ____________________________
      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• The game is up, the turn has rolled (finally!!!), and civstats seems to be working OK.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game is down for a bit this evening for my MP session: HOTW8. Thanks for your patience.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ah...That would explian why I got the notice that a new turn has started only to fid out that the game is actually down.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Boy Wittlich, for someone who does not host a pittboss game you sure complain alot!

Give it a try and see how easy it is to keep it up 24/7.

Bottom line is that gamespy is garbage. We as hosts try to do our best to keep the game up and running.

Comment

• in fact - Wittlich is hosting a game - Apolyton Gathering.

And once you get to know him - you know that he is not overly serious about it.

That being said, I full agree that keeping a game up on gamespy is a bit of work. Was thinking of switching it over to direct IP, and take one variable out of the equation.

Comment

• Game back up. 1040 bc. 22 plus hours to go.

Again - sorry for the interruption folks.

Comment

• I was not too serious about my response either.

I realize it can get frustrating, having to play the same turn over, the game not being up, etc...

All i know is that i try to do my best.

Comment

• Yep - that is all we can ask of each other.

Comment

• You do know what Sean Connery says about "trying your best" right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                            You do know what Sean Connery says about "trying your best" right?
                            Nope. Do tell.

Comment

• hmmm... the game is not showing in Gamespy lobby
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• It's down.

Comment

Working...
                                X