Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game stopped again. I trust this is Gamespy and not me.

Restarting.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ok - reloaded from Ephack's recovery save - but Ephack will have to replay. Sorry.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'm willing to do so, but... no Bohemian Epic in the list...

Comment

• There is definitively a problem: the timer of Civstats is blocked on "3 hours left" and the game is not in the list of the network games...

Comment

• no game, no fair
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• back

Comment

• Clearly there are gremlins in the system.

Reloaded the game - but the latest save I could use - and I am not sure why this is - is the same one from the last reload. So there are still 20 hours left on this turn - with Ephack, Pinchak, and snoopy loeft to play.

Sorry for the hassles folks.

Comment

• Yeah, I have noticed the same thing with The New World game. My most recent saves are never the actual most recent.

Comment

• Once again, I can't connect to the game... The game is in the Gamespy list, but my computer can't achieve the connection.

Snif... Again one not played turn...

Comment

• Same for me
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Beta, are you saving the game before you take it down (when Gamespy crashes rather than when your computer crashes)? You should be able to save it even if it's been disconnected (ie timer not running any more)...

Comment

• Snoop - yep - I am doing that. But the save that gets saved doesn't appear to be the right one.

At any rate - sorry folks. And a further delay. We are packing up here in Florida to move back up north. This machine and its connection are going off line later today.

I will restart the game on Friday or Saturday from my new email address, which if any of you need it is:

brucehynes57 (that part remains the same)

atatat sympatico

dotdotdot ca

Cheers! See you all soon.

Comment

• I blame Beta!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                              Snoop - yep - I am doing that. But the save that gets saved doesn't appear to be the right one.

At any rate - sorry folks. And a further delay. We are packing up here in Florida to move back up north. This machine and its connection are going off line later today.

I will restart the game on Friday or Saturday from my new email address, which if any of you need it is:

brucehynes57 (that part remains the same)

atatat sympatico

dotdotdot ca

Cheers! See you all soon.
                              Oh, I know the problem I suspect... It doesn't overwrite properly, and doesn't tell you it doesn't, so if you're saving it to the same place as an older save, it won't overwrite that. I append "a" "b" etc. when making multiple saves...

Comment

• OK, I'll be away for a few days and come back on monday. See you and have a nice WE!

Comment

Working...
                                X