This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta, you're last to play this turn btw
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• More technical stuff to look into.

Game is back up. Turn has rolled. Snoopy and I have both played.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game is not online anymore. Probably not since a long time, but it's not in the list of game. Strangely, Civstats is still working...

Comment

• It worked for me just fine.

[EDIT] CivStats is disconnected.
          Last edited by proviisori; March 20, 2007, 01:04.
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Yop! I tried again and it worked.

Pinchak left to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by proviisori

[EDIT] CivStats is disconnected.
              My bad. Sorry. Reconnected.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Doing a quick reboot. Game will be down for a bout 20 minutes or so.

Also - as a reminder - tonight is Friday and therefore HOTW8 MP game night. The game will be offline from about 6:15 edt thru to 10:30 edt or so.

Comment

• Game is back up and civ stats reconnected.

Is anyone avialable and willing to play my History of the World Part 8 game session, next Friday (March 30) from 6:30edt to around 10 or 10:30edt. It is still fairly early - game play is not too tense. No turn timer is used - but it is MP and you are expected to move along.

Please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Travelling back to Canada on that day.

Comment

• Game back up and civ stats connected. 20+ hours left on the turn timer.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

• Do you have also problems to connect or is it only me? Already yesterday I couldn't connect at all to Gamespy. Today it is better, but I can't connect to the game. I will loose one turn :'(

Comment

• Cannot connect to game.

Comment

• HOTW8 on tonight.

Thanks for the offer Ephack - but our plans changed and I am here to play. Thanks again.

This game will be down from around 6:15 pm through to 10:30 edt.

Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

• Game back up. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

• Game stopped again for some reason. Probably Gamespy. Restarting.

Comment

• Hmm - went back to 20 hrs on the turn timer for some reason, even though I saved the pitboss showing 9 hrs and something left.

It shows Ephack, pinchak, and snoop left to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X