X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New turn is up!
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• New turn and no notice that I can see. I think civstats is disconnected - but when I go in to reset it, it indicates that the password is already in use. Hmmm..
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ok - had to go in to task manager - civstats did not show up as a program, but it did as a process. Ended it. Restarted and reactivated. Looks like the time is synched now, and civstats up to-date.

And I see what you mean Witt - it does indicate that you did not play the last turn.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Oh well, no real harm done though. Thanks for your efforts Beta!

Comment

• Sorry about that Witt.

Game seems to be rolling along fine now.

Comment

• A heads up - they are working on replacing some electric meters in our park. The power may be off for some short period(s) of time today. I am going to be out working in the yard for the next bit, but will try and check back regularly if the game needs restarting.

Taking a save now.

Comment

• Electricity seems stable today , but now and email isse. Need to reboot the router. Just be a few minutes. Thx.

Comment

• Game reloaded and running.

Comment

• I am trying to engage in a MP game, and pitboss is giving me issues. Going to close it down for a few hours and start up later. Thx for your patience.

Comment

• Make sure you are using the same username that you use to play turns in pittboss.

If you use the username you used to set up pittboss it will stop you.

But you probably already knew this.

Comment

• CivStats is disconnected!

But the game is working... Pinchak has not played.
                        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• New turn... And still no civ stats...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinchak
                            Make sure you are using the same username that you use to play turns in pittboss.

If you use the username you used to set up pittboss it will stop you.

But you probably already knew this.
                            Yep - understood. But that was not the issue. I think it was a case of too much running on a so-so fast dsl hook-up. I was slowing the game down. The next HOTW8 session is not until the week after next.

And yes - civstats is disconnected. Sorry about that.

Connecting now.

Comment

• I do not see Bohemian available on GameSpy...
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Gamespy crashed. Reloading.

Comment

Working...
                                X