This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, new turn is up.

Am I the only one who did not receive a civstats email?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Nope, I did not received a notice either.

Comment

• OK - I'll see if I can figure what is up. Teach Alexman's turn is about to roll as well, so that may give some indication if the problem is with this game, or with civstats.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Just got the notice. Turn rolled at 4:54 pm (est). I received the notice on my server at 5:36 pm. And just in my inbox now.

Comment

• And yet the Teach Alexman notice came almost immediately. Must be a civstats server matter.

Comment

• I'm thinking so...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Looks like that might be the case.

I just played my Bohmian turn, but civstats is still saying i am the only one left to play a turn.

Comment

• I'm back, btw.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• New turn is up.

Comment

• NEW TURN IS UP!
                      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• And another new turn is up. Great pace folks!

Comment

• In fact - we have averaged under 15 hours per turn for the last 3 turns. Can you imagine how long 3 turns would take in a 7 player pbem game.

Comment

• I finished up my part and the turn flipped, but then I got a "server has broken connection" message.

Beta

Comment

• Alright, I tried it again and it worked this time. I still blame Beta.

Comment

• The game is not connected.
                                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                                X