Crash to desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash to desktop

My CIV 4 crashes to desktop everytime i try to load it. I reinstalled it but it makes no difference. It started happening after i closed my computer. Before that, it was working fine. There must be a way to solve that problem. Can someone help me.

Re: Crash to desktop

Originally posted by gaudety
    My CIV 4 crashes to desktop everytime i try to load it. I reinstalled it but it makes no difference. It started happening after i closed my computer. Before that, it was working fine. There must be a way to solve that problem. Can someone help me.
    Have you applied the latest patch? If not, do so. If that doesn't help, are you saying that you shut your computer down improperly right before the problem started? If yes, have you scanned your hard drive for errors?

CTD is often caused by overheating issues, especially the video card. Most newer cards have a utility to check for overheating.

If none of that helps, read the thread titled Crash to Desktop: Support and Debug, especially the more recent posts.

Petek
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

Working...
    X