Colbert meets Papa Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colbert meets Papa Bear

Stephen Colbert often calls O'Reilly "Papa Bear" on his show.

The FOX News Channel host and Colbert, who has essentially based his comic character every evening on Comedy Central on him, will trade appearances on each other's programs Jan. 18.

"I'm really looking forward to speaking to a man who owes his entire career to me," O'Reilly said.

On "The Colbert Report," Colbert portrays a self-involved talk-show host who has tried to bring "truthiness" to the world. His character owes an obvious debt to O'Reilly, who holds court in the "no-spin zone" each evening.

On "The O'Reilly Factor," O'Reilly portrays a ... um, he hosts the top-rated program in cable news.

"I look forward to the evening," Colbert said. "It is an honor to speak face-to-face with a broadcasting legend, and I feel the same way about Mr. O'Reilly."
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

On "The O'Reilly Factor," O'Reilly portrays a ... um, he hosts the top-rated program in cable news.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Colbert is awesome . So when's he gonna rejoin the daily show?

Comment

Just look at my Avatar to see Colbert on the Daily Show, while eating a banana!

Comment

Colbert is going to pwn O'Reilly so bad
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Colbert is going to pwn O'Reilly so bad
            Twice.

Actually only on the Colbert Report. Stephen won't be acting on the O'Reilly Factor.

Comment

who are thee people ?
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                who are thee people ?
                O'Reilly is a conservative commentator who refuses to admit he's a conservative.

Colbert is a Jon Stewart wannabe who refuses to admit he's not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

O'Reilly is a conservative commentator who refuses to admit he's a conservative.

Colbert is a Jon Stewart wannabe who refuses to admit he's not funny.

You are sacrilegious... Colbert is awesome.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Colbert >> Jon Stewart
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

ahhh commentators. i neve rlistne to them unless commentating on spot games...
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Just watched the interview (O'Reilly Factor one). Turns out Stephen did act like he does on his show. O'Reilly questoned Stephen on how Jon Stewart felt that about him being more popular. Stephen responded by saying "I don't know. We don't talk."

Comment

Colbert isnt worthy of holding Jon Stewart's jockstrap...
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                            Colbert isnt worthy of holding Jon Stewart's jockstrap...
                            True, but he thinks he is.

Comment

Colbert is conservative right? But funny about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X