Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is Perfection? I've picking up low teens...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've picking up low teens...

I hope they catch your pervert ass one day.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        How old is Perfection? I've picking up low teens...
        He's born in N/A, so do your maths.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm getting flashbacks to 1999.

Less overt moderation..."fun posting" galore....people getting sniffy...the "war on spam"....People tediously banging on about "quality posting"....self-righteous ****** trying to be some sort of unofficial moderator.

There I was hoping that as we're all older now, there'd be a greater sense of proportion.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

ISTR Perf is in his later teens.

Ban the poop guy. Perf is fine.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

poly is way too proper for internet standards. we need more fun here.

its OT for ****'s sake.
              :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
                poly is way too proper for internet standards. we need more fun here.

its OT for ****'s sake.
                He said ****! Ban him!!!
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Eh, at this point we've no way of knowing that PB won't run out of material or get discouraged when nobody says "Oh that is so disgusting, I am outraged," or whatever he's expecting. Alternately, he might learn to diversify into something funny-zany rather than his present pitifully-stupid-zany. If he gets too obnoxious, ban PB. I assume PB is what this is all about. Perfection's a bit of a one-trick pony, but not too annoying IMO.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Perfection, were tired of you posting here whenever the mods at CFC ban you. Plus all your threads seem to be threads copied from CFC.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

If he tried to post the nostril thread at CFC, the mods would smack him to next week.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: ban perfection already

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        please please PLEASE since the ignore list doesn't make his threads disappear
                        What has he done wrong?
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Re: ban perfection already

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          please please PLEASE since the ignore list doesn't make his threads disappear
                          yes.

Comment

Ban the strange american use of the word 'already' when what is really meant is the word 'now'! :doitalready!:

Comment

I must state that Perfection and Poopball are some real good examples of 'sleeper' cell DLs.

someone registered them and waited for months / years, for the supposed freedom of posting with an unsuspicious DL.

Comment

Down with terrorist DLs!

Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X