Indian serial killer cannabilized and had sex with corpses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian serial killer cannabilized and had sex with corpses

April 3 (UPI) — A 2007 Ferrari F430 F1 Coupe once owned by Donald Trump sold at an event in Florida for $270,000, the Auctions America group said.

I'm tempted to make an insensitive joke here, but I shall refrain. I guess the rest of the world is catching up to america with serial killers.

Here's the interesting part.
    The grisly revelations emerged after the two accused were subjected to "narco-analysis" -- including truth drugs, polygraph tests and brain mapping -- at a national forensic laboratory.
    edit: I found the answer to my question

Hindus
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

He admitted to trying eating the child's liver, but said he vomited immediately.

Dumbass. The liver of omnivores and carnivores is poisonous.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I find it romantic actually

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

nice rack.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Indian serial killer cannabilized and had sex with corpses

Originally posted by Dis
            I guess the rest of the world is catching up to america with serial killers.
            Because America used to have a monopoly of psychotic killers ... ?
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: Indian serial killer cannabilized and had sex with corpses

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              Because America used to have a monopoly of psychotic killers ... ?
              according to stereotypes, yes.

I am unaware of any serial killers in other countries. With the exception of Jack the Ripper. But perhaps that is just a consequence of the way the media works (very american centric).

Please enlighten me of serial killers around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                nice rack.
                I'm glad you like

And now, just for your fapping pleasure:

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Wiki is my friend.

check this chick out (no it's not a linke to put Shiva on your ignore list )

Comment

and a list of serial killers by country. USA has the most. We're #1.

Comment

India has the most deadly one, though:

Thug Behram, of the Indian Thuggee cult, has frequently been said to be the world's most prolific serial killer. According to numerous sources, he was believed to have murdered 931 victims by strangulation by means of a ceremonial cloth (or rumal, which in Hindi means handkerchief), used by his cult between 1790-1830.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thug_Behram

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

yeah I saw that. Damn thugs.

Comment

This is cultural bias.
                          Think China has had only one serial killer?
                          Dream on.

Comment

belgium had one too.

it seems as though more countries with less emphasis on family/community values have more serial killers.

it also seems like family oriented countries are more naive and succeptible toward it? that chinese killer had 65 kills!
                            :-p

Comment

"according to stereotypes, yes.

I am unaware of any serial killers in other countries. "

No.. This is the stereotype, and also a fact

But don't worry, Hindu civilization has had remarkable history with punks, where do you think the word THUG comes from? Look it up.

edit: ah, LordShiva beat me to it.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X