Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imran picks the 4 favorites and should quit his day job?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Apparently Donegeal failed to consider that home field advantage is a big deal in the playoffs .

Though, in addition, I think everyone that picked Seattle got insanely lucky to win.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm first.

Colts
        Saints
        Chicago
        San Diego

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: I'm first.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Colts
          Saints
          Chicago
          San Diego

Agreed on every pick.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I'll get all my picks in now since I doubt they'll change before next weekend.

Baltimore
            New Orleans
            Seattle
            New England
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I want San Diego to win, but it will probably be the Pats
              I want Philly to win, but it will probably be the Saints
              I want the Colts to win. They have a good chance.
              And Chicago will win. Period.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Baltimore
                New England
                Seattle
                New Orleans
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

BAL, NE, CHI, and NO.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    I picked the Jets & the Eagles. The Eagles won and the Jets lost. 50%!!

I had nothing to do with the other two losses attributed to me.
                    Remember that onld saying? A day late and a dollar short?
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                      Imran picks the 4 favorites and should quit his day job?
                      Quiet! Maybe he will and get off these boards!!!
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal

Quiet! Maybe he will and get off these boards!!!
                        If Imran was unemployed he'd be on here even MORE.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Is this "pickem" against the spread or straight up? I went 2-2 against the spread in the Lombardi pool if that counts for anything. I already picked all the away teams this week against the spread.

If, however, we are talking straight up, then I pick

Baltimore
                          New England
                          Chicago
                          New Orleans
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

BTW, the ESPNers are all dismissing the Bears again and are saying the game between Philly and NO this week is the REAL NFC championship game.

It really all depends upon which Grossman shows up. He seems to have good games when the Bears are not expected to win or are expected to have close games. He stinks up the field otherwise. The major exception was the NE game. He had a bad game; but I think the NE defense was excellent

...which is also why I think they will be the AFC champs once again. New England's defense is among the best in the league at this point. Combine that with Brady and you have the best team in football.
                            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

It's straight up.

Chicago is the tough one, IMO, because of how Rex plays. If Rex is good (or decent), the Bears will roll. If Rex is horrible, it'll be very close.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I think Seattle can win this one. But they have to play their A game.

Go Seahawks!

Comment

Working...
                                X