• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indy
    San Diego
    Chicago
    New Orleans
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm thinking that Chicago is going to have an easier time Sunday. Rex won't be as big a factor. According to weather reports, it's supposed to be snowing pretty hard at game time.

From what I heard on Mike & Mike this morning.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Even with M&M broadcasting from Chicago this morning, nobody really knows what the weather will be come Sunday.

I hope it snows and is cold, but I'm not really sure who that will help more
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Anything that keeps Rex from passing should help ya Ming.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I watched that HBO NFL program's segment on the Chicago game. The whole discussion was a knock on Chicago and Rex. Then they go to their picks. All four picked Chicago to win!!!
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Baltimore
              SD
              NO
              Chicago

Comment

I almost want to pick Philly. I'm not going to though. Damn Grossman better not screw up. The jackass.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll make the APOLYTON PLAYOFF PICK'EM post later. I don't have time right now except to make my picks for today.

Baltimore
                  New Orleans
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I know what you mean. Typing 4 names instead of two takes so much time, that I had to struggle to fit it in.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

WTF???

Indianapolis
                      Philadelphia
                      Seattle
                      SAN DIEGO

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        I know what you mean. Typing 4 names instead of two takes so much time, that I had to struggle to fit it in.

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

12-3 Indy early in Q3...
                          Where did the Colts find a defense?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wow... playoffs roll around that Colts are suddenly stopping people left and right? Damn...

12-6 with about 5 minutes left now.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

15-6, all scoring via field goals.
                              Amazing to think that Baltimore held Indy without a TD and still lost.
                              Indy moves on.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Indy wins Battle of FGs, 15-6.

Will Colts' newfound D continue to show up?
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X