Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats convert on 4th down, then Dillon walks in for the score. 14-3.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Samuel pick six!
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• I should just stop cheering for teams.

That was heartbreaking Manning.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Damn, the Pats are impressive so far.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Asante Samuel is the best CB to ever NOT be selected to the Pro Bowl.

Looks like it'll be a Pats-Bears rematch...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• at MC commercial with Testaverde in uniform at the concession stand, getting multiple calls with order changes.

Comment

• A tale of two halfs so far... Indy is now the team on the roll.

Game tied at 21 with the 2 point conversion.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Im glad the Bears won and my hope is the San Diego Chargers make it as well

Oh thats right they folded

Well, Bears vs Patriots

Da Bears Champions
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Wow, the psychic energy is with the Colts. Colts D is stepping up, Pats D struggling, Indy O on a roll...

Game on!

Comment

• Go Indy! God i hate those Pats...
                      What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
                        Wow, the psychic energy is with the Colts. Colts D is stepping up, Pats D struggling, Indy O on a roll...

Game on!
                        As soon as I say it...

Comment

• Well theN STFU...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And it's Chicago vs. Indy in the big one.

Go BEARS!
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wow that was a game.

I'm so jealous of my colleagues that I'll have to see tomorrow that went to the game.

This place (Indy) will be nutty for the next few weeks. Unlike Chicago where there are other things to do, Indy is pretty much all Colts.

Comment

• I'll admit it... Peyton sure earned the heck out of this one. He didn't back into it like he backed into the last two games, and he didn't need Vinatieri to make the big kick either.

Of course, since I still don't like him and he's ruined my slim chances of winning Lombardi this year, go Bears.
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X