• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready for Some Football

Continued from...

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Bears are guaranteed a rematch next week -- either Seattle (likely) or the Giants (I'd be shocked).
    Yeah... The Eagles look tough.
    Keep on Civin'

Comment

They let the Giants hang around -- tied at the 2 min warning.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Now trying to get in position for an Akers game winning FG... see if it works.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Interestingly, they signed Koy Detmer this week specifically to be their holder and emergency QB.

Eagles win.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

GOOOOD... and the Eagles win.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Seattle at Chicago
              Philly at New Orleans

Bears get to play the real Seahawks, complete with Shaun and Deion.
              Revenge games = always scary.

Comment

Alexander was starting to look like his old self in the 2nd half of the Wild Card game against the 'Boys, but I'm not sure if that'll carry over to the Bears game.

Philly @ New Orleans could be a classic.

Comment

APOLYTON PLAYOFF PICK'EM!!

4-0 Imran
                  3-1 Jaguar
                  3-1 Zopperoni
                  2-2 Donegeal
                  2-2 Darsnan
                  2-2 -Jrabbit
                  2-2 Slowwhand
                  2-2 reismark
                  2-2 Jonny
                  2-2 joncha
                  2-2 mrmitchell
                  1-3 Ozzy
                  0-4 Ming

Do to the obvious seriousness that is being placed upon the APOLYTON PLAYOFF PICK'EM!!, I have decided to let the slow pokes picks count (unless they win ). Just a couple of things to say about this so far:

Imran... quit your day job.
                  Ozzy... thanks for making the rest of us look good.
                  Ming... wether or not you make picks, I'm keeping a total for you. Good job so far...
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Ming... wether or not you make picks, I'm keeping a total for you. Good job so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                        Ozzy... thanks for making the rest of us look good.
                        I'm at 50%! Same as most of the others!
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

1-3 is 50% now?

Comment

2-2 is going broke because of the juice.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I picked the Jets & the Eagles. The Eagles won and the Jets lost. 50%!!

I had nothing to do with the other two losses attributed to me.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X