[C4:AC] CVN Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [C4:AC] CVN Discussions

This thread is for discussing past and future changes to the CVN repository both for code and regular game assets. The CVN log thread is just for keeping a nice organized record of those changes. The one making the commit should explain what they did in the Log thread not here. Responses to their commit should go here along with counter responses. Likewise planning for future commits can happen here but the Log should still contain a thourogh description.
    Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; January 7, 2007, 14:22.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

I'd like to startoff with an idea for everyone to chew on.

I'm currently having trouble running vanilla civ, its not related to the project as I have the issue when trying to run mod-less. Well I figure It should be possible to modify the Schemas to get them to validate in both WL and original Civ4, I could then atleast load up the current assets under WL and if we ever wish to make a WL DLL we wont need a second Assets set to go along with it.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
    X