X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this thread.
    What?

Comment

Good, isn't it? It's not everyday you log in and discover you've been run out of town by a torch-and-pitchfork-wielding mob. some time ago.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Even so, Laz, some might say you have a tendency to be a mite... erm... abrasive?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          haven't read the article, but I hope they aren't providing alibis for criminal court cases.
          I think the main danger would be person who use it to get out of work, lie to creditors, or commit other actions which may be construed as fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

pot, kettle
            I'll just hire them to get me an alibi.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

Impressive? It's just what normal people tend to achieve in their lives. It's really not difficult.

Nope. It's definitely the happy family life, the career, and the satisfaction in my own work. At 155 pounds, I'd need to bulk up somewhat to take satisfaction in plumpness.

Incidentally, I've still given up the fags. You should try it. It's really easy. I've gone over a year without nicotine now.

Are you sure "vehemently" is the word you're looking for? Vehemence can be achieved in a single word, so it's hardly indicative of quantity.

Being busy with work and kids is too outlandish a reason? If you say so.
              I could make something up if it'll make you happy. How about getting mauled by a pack of stoats?
              so gay people aren't normal now? There is this thing called alternative lifestyles. Some of us don't want a bunch of screaming kids running around doing drugs.

Comment

Come on Dis! Hasn't the man been humiliated enough! Must you tar and feather him too?!?!
                What?

Comment

Claiming to know what is going on in an anonymous poster's life is always a losing proposition, Winston.
                  ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                  ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                    Come on Dis! Hasn't the man been humiliated enough! Must you tar and feather him too?!?!
                    You know, he has. And he's done it all by himself by going on and on long after I stopped paying any attention. In this respect, like in so many others as he likes to constantly remind us, he's such an achiever!

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                      Claiming to know what is going on in an anonymous poster's life is always a losing proposition, Winston.
                      Don't look at me. I just expressed my gut reaction when Oerdin decided to bring up the bastard in conversation. Then the center of attention came along and made the claims, to which I responded with natural scepticism. Which by the way is the only way to go with this character.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                        true dat. In reality, I'm a gigolo and have sex with lots of women. I only put on this lonely man persona for attention.

Comment

...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                            Even so, Laz, some might say you have a tendency to be a mite... erm... abrasive?
                            A "mite"? I must be getting soft in my dotage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

so gay people aren't normal now? There is this thing called alternative lifestyles. Some of us don't want a bunch of screaming kids running around doing drugs.
                              I count gay partners as "family", and kids running around taking drugs are fine as long as they don't bogart the joints.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

Don't look at me. I just expressed my gut reaction when Oerdin decided to bring up the bastard in conversation. Then the center of attention came along and made the claims, to which I responded with natural scepticism. Which by the way is the only way to go with this character.

Is this the driving away? When do I start feeling wounded enough to leave?

Comment

Working...
                                X