No announcement yet.

Need someone to lie for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's getting ready to blow cigarette smoke in your face...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

If you're determined to stay, even though very few people obviously take a liking to you around here, then I suppose there's very little anyone can do. But I do believe the abuse I've given you in the past over your rancorous personality and entirely repulsive behaviour toward others played a part in your decision to leave Apolyton alone for a while.

You can claim you were too busy all you want, the fact remains you continued to post on a regular basis at Counterglow, while you chose to suddenly give up on Apolyton. Either you're full of ****e, which as anyone would know is entirely possible, or there's a reason for this you're not telling us.

But like I said, the important thing is you stayed the Hell away from here. And I suggest you fall back on that most admirable habit, focus on the things where you can bring the most joy to others, hm?

Comment

Maybe Laz should contact the people in the OP to sort his alibi out ...

NB: This is not to endorse Winston's pov in any way.

Comment

Too late!

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            You can claim you were too busy all you want, the fact remains you continued to post on a regular basis at Counterglow, while you chose to suddenly give up on Apolyton. Either you're full of ****e, which as anyone would know is entirely possible, or there's a reason for this you're not telling us.

I seem to recall posting rather heavily on the OT here just last week. Is that behaviour consistent with being driven away by you?

I have to ask these questions because I admit to having little experience of what this "driven away" stuff entails. Does it mean I get to carry on posting?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

More please.
              What?

Comment

Has he driven you away too?

Comment

I'm not worth being driven away. Besides, we share a Marilyn fetish so i'm assuming i'm safe from the wrath.
                  What?

Comment

It's probably safer that way. He's so subtle that he can drive you away without you even noticing. You'll be sat there, pottering around the forums and posting here and there, and not once realising the awful fact that you've been ruthlessly driven away.

I'm amazed that the mods haven't stepped in. Have they been driven away?

Comment

Maybe you're right. Maybe i have been driven away. Maybe i'm not posting here at all. Or maybe i'm on the universal ignore list but i just click the linky to see my posts.
                      What?

Comment

Apparently I am being driven away at least until the New Year - at least he was gracious enough with sending me on holiday and buying me a new flat!

You bastard Winston!
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Ye gods. Is there no depth to which he will not stoop?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                            It's probably safer that way. He's so subtle that he can drive you away without you even noticing. You'll be sat there, pottering around the forums and posting here and there, and not once realising the awful fact that you've been ruthlessly driven away.

I'm amazed that the mods haven't stepped in. Have they been driven away?
                            You think he's subtle?

I've driven you away at least a dozen times.

Prove I didn't!

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                              Entrepreneurship

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                                Given your reputation for being a laughing stock
                                pot, kettle

Comment

Working...
                                X