Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the cricket threads?

This forum is teh racist
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Dam' right!

Comment

Make one yourself, you silly birds.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Unfortunately I got drunk last night and already used up my quota of 2 threads per day
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Ah ha! This is the Sports subforum, which means it isn't beholden to the 2 threads per day limit! I'll ask for clarification in the subforum thread in the main OT.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Cool, I'll start one then

But I was referring to the fact that all the sports threads from OT except the cricket ones were moved over.

Comment

Well, it's Ming. He's old and can't see well, you have to point him to the water for him to drink it .

Comment

Working...
              X