vegas baby, vegas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vegas baby, vegas!

im here and not doing anything yet. im watching a kirsten dunst movie on tv...

and im tired.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Get to sleep

With a stripper
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

i gotta wait for my funds, i mean friends to arrive
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

If you hit even the briefest of losing streaks, take a break. Switch dealers. Move.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sleep? cause thats all i wanna do. my company christmas party kicked my ass. i didnt lose control or anything, im just groggy.

Comment

Having no morals

Comment

ill make a stripper call me wiglaf just for you

Comment

Use stimulative drugs.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  Having no morals
                  Agreed, why go to Vegas when there are readily-available girls who have been pre-raped for you?
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

i do have some speed on me. and a multivitamin

Comment

**** hookers until the sun comes up.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

omg i just went to scores with my boys and there was a girl who would stop dancing for my boy. i got out of there spending 75

Comment

Working...
                        X