Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klinsmann says no to coaching USA football team

The title says it all.

A real pity IMO. Hopefully, he'll sign-up in the future.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

I hope this too
    Blah

Comment

Pat Quinn can do it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I've heard rumors that he wanted a rather unique arrangement, so the deal couldn't be done at this time. However, that doesn't mean that he will never be the coach, as circumstances change.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Old News:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

People really should keep up.

Comment

Americans have real sports to keep track of at the moment. We'll catch up on all the socccer news in February...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Sports like 'rugby for wusses' and 'hitting balls with sticks' which is a young girl's sport over here
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I always suspected that cricketers were really young girls. All the breaks for tea parties really give it away...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hmm, that's funny that they'd ask him to coach a national football team. I'd probably have gone with Steve Spurrier or Dick Vermeil ...
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Sports like 'rugby for wusses' and 'hitting balls with sticks' which is a young girl's sport over here
                      So are you a Hull or KR fan?
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Old News:

http://apolyton.com/forums/showthrea...82#post4698682
                        Bah! A comment buried deep in the stagnant and putrefying bowels of some redundant, lingering thread, just waiting for its tormentors to allow it to expire.

This is a totally new viewpoint! It's fresh! It's free! It's now!

Get with it Imran, see the light and join the future.
                        Last edited by SpencerH; December 9, 2006, 08:59.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue

So are you a Hull or KR fan?
                          Either of them, especially if facing a Mancunian/Lancastrian side
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Either of them, especially if facing a Mancunian/Lancastrian side
                            Sounds like something from the war of the roses.

Comment

Sounds likw something from the War of the Sissies.......

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X