Broken heart thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken heart thread

My girl friend just dumped me tonight...

Top ten reasons (according to her, of course… ):
    1- I work too hard, and I never have time to her or to go out.
    2- I worry too much about my children (I have two, from my third marriage).
    3- I don’t know how to have fun, I don’t know how to enjoy a day off or a holyday…
    4- I don’t have enough money & time to be happy. Well, she’s right about that. In fact, I *am* broken.
    5- I can’t share, and I can’t give myself. I don’t know what that means.
    6- I don’t give her enough support.
    7- I play CIV too much. How someone can play civ too much?
    8- I’m a jerk and a hopeless bastard who says everything is her fault (I never said that, I swear! )
    9- I just wanted sex (this isn’t true, I just… Well, I just wanted sex sometimes… Ok, many times, but it's normal. Not *all* the time. Just a reasonable amount of the time we spent together… )
    10- I’m a nerd and spend too much time with my computers. This is true, I admit…

I know, this may sound sexist, but it’s not. I’m really concerned about that (not to mention the sadness – women are very difficult to deal with, but I just can’t live without a woman, without that warm sensation… ), ‘cause all my ex-wives said similar things about me.
    I know, relationships are hard, with women or men, straight or not, it really doesn’t matter.
    Oscar Niemayer, 99 (really!) years old, the famous Brazilian architect, just got married two weeks ago... And he said: Life is like this: A woman by your side... And the rest.

I may be the problem, I think…
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

I know you'll find another one in no time, Spamaro. You never fail us. There are tons of hot girls out there waiting for you

(Brazilian girls, no less :drool: )
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The problem is...

I liked this one.

And the next will say (and do) the same, as soon she knows me better...
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas

Comment

So don't be sad about losing them, be proud of stringing them along for so long
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Man, you really can see the bright side of life...

I envy you!
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas

Comment

2- I worry too much about my children (I have two, from my third marriage).
            3- I don’t know how to have fun, I don’t know how to enjoy a day off or a holiday…

These are contradictory, and can't worry about your children too much. You're well-rid of her.

Up for a game of Civ ?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Up for a game of Civ ?
              Yep!
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas

Comment

Actually, I feel your pain Aro. (Trust me, from a homosexual standpoint, I came upon the same type of situation) But move on (I have) - there are more people out there.

My only advice is this: Be yourself. Do not change for anyone. Be happy. Live happy. If they cannot deal with "you," then most likely they are not the one for "you."
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I have a wheezer PC that Civ 2 is it for now.
                  I kept thinking one of these rich guys like Asher might buy me one, but nooooooooooo.
                  You know how they are, selfish and all. Never thinkng about me and what I might need. Oh heavens no.
                  Why do that?

This too shall pass.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    This too shall pass.
                    QFT
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Re: Broken heart thread

Originally posted by Aro
                      third marriage
                      This should be reason enough on its own.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                        Actually, I feel your pain Aro. (Trust me, from a homosexual standpoint, I came upon the same type of situation) But move on (I have) - there are more people out there.

My only advice is this: Be yourself. Do not change for anyone. Be happy. Live happy. If they cannot deal with "you," then most likely they are not the one for "you."
                        Agreed, God bless you... As I said in the OP, relationships are complicated. No matter if you are a man or a woman, straight or not... We just were not designed to be alone, for sure... I am not, I know that.

Sigh... Move on, you're right, there are more people out there...

But part of what she said is true. This is the worst of all...
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas

Comment

Re: Re: Broken heart thread

Originally posted by Darius871

This should be reason enough on its own.

You're damn right!
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas

Comment

she called u a nerd? what a *****

Comment

just because an ex can point out character flaws doesnt mean you should feel bad about it. really, it should be an opportunity to evaluate yourself and decide to change or not. theres nthing wrong with changing who you are if you are not finding happiness with the decisions and personality that you have
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X