No announcement yet.

Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If not, and if it happened by, say, coming into contact with chimp blood somewhere, should we outlaw walking in jungles where chimps may have scratched themselves? In the interest of public health, of course.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nah. Just require that a prophylactic suit be used in these regions.
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Did he do the deed with the deer on the side of the road or did he take it back to his place first?
        A little dinner and dancing, then home for some ********.

Edit: Wow! That gets censored?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

A little dinner and dancing, then home for some ********.

Edit: Wow! That gets censored?
          That's what a Conservative government will get you! Vote Dion!
          What?

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hathaway, who previously has served time for killing a horse he intended to sexually assault...
              Recidivist!

They should have a website identifying these people; the animals deserve to know if one is living in their neck of the woods. Of course, they shouldn't be allowed to live within a mile of zoos, safari parks or any type of stabling.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                Nah. Just require that a prophylactic suit be used in these regions.
                Leave it to the Germans to be Johnny on the Spot Engineers to prevent such a future outbreak.

The Spray-On Condom
                from Health and Wellbeing (202 articles)

December 4, 2006 Researchers at the German Institute for Condom Consultancy plan to launch a spray-on condom – the Institute is currently conducting tests on a spray can into which the man inserts his penis which is then sprayed with latex from nozzles on all sides. The plan is to make the product ready for use in about five seconds and offer a more effective contraceptive that fits better than standard one-size fits all condoms and hence does not slip. Pre-market trials are underway to demonstrate the new latex condom is evenly spread when sprayed and to optimise the vulcanization process. The company is seeking Condom Testers with a penis length from 9 to 12 cm and 15 to 20 cm. Men between 13 to 14 cm are apparently welcome too, so we presume there must be some other qualification ‘cos that includes just about everyone. We could think of worse jobs, and if any Gizmag readers get the gig, please don’t forget to send us your business card. Video (in German) here.

Designed and marketed in cooperaation with Vinico and Qualo Design, the aim of the partnership is to develop the perfect condom for men that's suited to every size of penis.

The company had hit upon the idea when considering the difficulties some people faced using condoms, and drew inspiration from spray-on medical dressings and bandages now used in medicine.

The condom spray can is expected to reach market in 2008 for a price of around EUR 20 (US$27) and will offer around 20 applications. Replacement cartridges are expected to cost half the initial purchase price for the entire pack, and will be offered in different strengths and colours. We can’t wait for the marketing department to finish its deliberations on the “strength grades” – athletic, sedate, sack-of-potatoes?

Course they're only looking for testers up to 20 cms.

Gizmo Magazine
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Nothing like spontaneity.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

5 seconds baybe!!

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I don't guess dead deer will care how long it takes, will they?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's sick Sloww...
                        What?

Comment

Well can't let them cool down too much. Else you needs to insert your hand warmer in there.

Comment

Did I say anything about prison? Fine the dirty buggers when you catch 'em. We don't need more criminal perverts in jail, giving dead-deer germs to everyone around them. I'm not only thinking of catching the next AIDS or something, either. I'd be very surprised if there weren't plenty of garden-variety diseases which could be picked up via prolonged and "intimate" contact with the unsanitized carcass of a wild animal. If it were only an outside chance of a previously unknown Invariably Fatal Carcass Humper Syndrome (IFCHS), this wouldn't be much of an issue.

And no, I don't care about the right to privacy of people who screw dead animals. Your rights end when they have the potential to harm others, especially when the potential harm done is far in excess of the benefit derived from the activity. There may be practical considerations when it comes to enforcing this, but the ACLU's got nothing to defend this with afaic.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Would it be OK if the "offenders" practised safe sex?
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What if they cooked the animal first?

Comment

Working...
                                X