Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok
    Did I say anything about prison? Fine the dirty buggers when you catch 'em. We don't need more criminal perverts in jail, giving dead-deer germs to everyone around them. I'm not only thinking of catching the next AIDS or something, either. I'd be very surprised if there weren't plenty of garden-variety diseases which could be picked up via prolonged and "intimate" contact with the unsanitized carcass of a wild animal. If it were only an outside chance of a previously unknown Invariably Fatal Carcass Humper Syndrome (IFCHS), this wouldn't be much of an issue.
    Again, though, there's the arbitrary distinction drawn between sex with an animal and other risky activities with an animal. Butchers are at risk of contracting diseases in their line of work, for example, and it is presumably illegal for them not to take precautionary measures.

People found to be doing unsafe, unsanitary things with animals should face legal consequences, regardless of the nature of the activity. But should a person who, as LordShiva says, practices "safe sex" with an animal, still be punished? Is there anything wrong with that?

Your rights end when they have the potential to harm others, especially when the potential harm done is far in excess of the benefit derived from the activity.
    Come now, Elok. You can't know how good those derived benefits can be until you try it yourself. Don't be hasty in your judgments.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

LS: How? I'm not thinking of just STDs. A dead deer's probably got germs that can be spread through any contact (say, the thighs...eugh, what an image), or prolonged physical proximity. And it'd probably open up an annoying can of worms over how much protection is enough. Even though I can't imagine more than .5% of the population, tops, would voluntarily have sex with a cadaver, that's still a lot of people.

Sandman: Fine by me. They might do better to just gobble-gobble with their Thanksgiving turkey though, if it comes to that.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Even though I can't imagine more than .5% of the population, tops, would voluntarily have sex with a cadaver, that's still a lot of people.
        I can't imagine that even one in two hundred people would want to engage in such an act. I certainly hope it's not that high.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sandman: Fine by me. They might do better to just gobble-gobble with their Thanksgiving turkey though, if it comes to that.
          Should eating raw meat be banned as well, then? Spreads disease, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
            What if they cooked the animal first?
            Then you're only ****ing dinner. Nothing wrong with that.
            A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

It's obviously necrobestiality
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I don't know about you, but eating (and I mean actually eating pervs) and ****ing are separate activities for me. Actually in many jurisdictions restaurants are banned from serving raw meat (I think sushi is the exception).
                A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

Yeah well we know what really wrecked your car now.
                  Swerving to hit deer will do that.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Again, though, there's the arbitrary distinction drawn between sex with an animal and other risky activities with an animal. Butchers are at risk of contracting diseases in their line of work, for example, and it is presumably illegal for them not to take precautionary measures.

People found to be doing unsafe, unsanitary things with animals should face legal consequences, regardless of the nature of the activity. But should a person who, as LordShiva says, practices "safe sex" with an animal, still be punished? Is there anything wrong with that?

Come now, Elok. You can't know how good those derived benefits can be until you try it yourself. Don't be hasty in your judgments.
                    I'd like to get back to the dead animals though. I think we have much to explore in that area.
                    Rigor mortis in particular, and how its manifestations in certain areas of the animals body could be used to satisfy one's "cravings" is of particular interest.
                    What?

Comment

Pisses me off that I can't get a restaurant where I live to cook me a medium rare burger. I'm not going to die. Give me the meat. I'll sign a release form if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        It's obviously necrobestiality
                        Which reminds me of a question my wife posed the other night

"Say you were to have sex with a zombie ala Dawn of the Dead, does that count as necrophilia?"
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I think it would be something altogether more worrying
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                            "Say you were to have sex with a zombie ala Dawn of the Dead, does that count as necrophilia?"
                            If someone esle manipulates the body of a corpse for you (ala Weekend at Bernies) does that count as necrophilia?

Comment

No, or so said a poll of morticians and taxidermists.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, it does, but the diseases spread by eating raw meat are largely of a sort that can only be transmitted by ingesting infected matter, no? So, assuming nobody kills said person and eats his flesh, he only gives himself salmonella. Possibly also people who kiss him shortly afterwards; I don't know. At any rate, I see a difference between that and microbes which will freely spread to everyone that person comes into contact with, possibly even indirect contact such as sitting in the same chair.

Lori: I'd like to think it's not that high, but after what I've seen on Something Awful, I felt I should give a very liberal estimate. I wouldn't have thought there were people who liked to jerk off while dressed in fursuits and diapers, either, but it seems there are a substantial number of them. Also "would be willing to hump a corpse" is a category which encompasses not only necrophiliacs but otherwise normal people who are just that damned desperate, people undergoing fraternity initiations, whatever. "Ya never know," that's what I say.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X