Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex With Dead Deer is NOT Bestiality

Sheesh. You'ld think this would be common sense. Carcass /= Animal.

Can You Get Dear With A Dead Deer?
    Wisconsin motion argues sex with animal carcass not a crime
    NOVEMBER 16--Meet Bryan James Hathaway, alleged venison lover. The Wisconsin man, 20, is facing charges that he had sex last month with a dead deer. Hathaway, who previously has served time for killing a horse he intended to sexually assault, allegedly found the deer in a ditch alongside a roadway. Now Hathaway's lawyer has filed a court motion (a copy of which you'll find here) arguing that since the animal was already dead, Hathaway should not face a misdemeanor rap of sexual gratification with an animal. "The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass," lawyer Fredric Anderson wrote in the motion filed in Douglas County Circuit Court. As reported in today's Daily Telegram, in response to Anderson's motion, prosecutor James Boughner noted that state criminal statutes did not seem to "draw a line between the living and the dead." Judge Michael Lucci, who heard motion arguments Tuesday, said he will issue a decision by December 1. Hathaway is pictured below in a Wisconsin Department of Corrections mug shot. (4 pages)
    Smoking Gun

My favorite quote in this is one of the defense's arguements including:

As Billy Crystal noted in The Princess Bride (1988), "There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead."

I see Mr. Hathaway a passionate hunter decided he needed to stuff his prize deer himself.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Necrophilia
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Cheeseheads.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

To be honest, I can't find much wrong with this. This guy probably has some issues he needs to work out, but really, in what way is he harming society?

Did he do the deed with the deer on the side of the road or did he take it back to his place first?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

:vomit:

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Lorizael, you have issues that ACS won't be able to help you over.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              To be honest, I can't find much wrong with this. This guy probably has some issues he needs to work out, but really, in what way is he harming society?
              Well its not like I'm gonna be asking for any Deer sausage from this guy I tells ya.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                I don't see how it is an "issue" that something which most people find disgusting is immoral. Morals can be formed from a rational basis, you know.

Ultimately, outside of the "eww factor", how is this different from, say, using a vibrator? An honest question here, and please don't stick with the ad hominems.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  You have no idea.

But anyways. Seriously, what is wrong with what this guy is doing? The police and the justice system are supposed to protect society and citizens from harm. That's why we lock up people who kill other people, people who steal from other people, and people who do bad sex things to other people, among other things.

But if a guy ****s a deer on the side of the road, what part of society is he harming? If we lock him up, who's made safer?
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

But if a guy ****s a deer on the side of the road, what part of society is he harming? If we lock him up, who's made safer?
                    The squeamish, obviously.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Ok, go **** a deer, or a duck, then. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

Ultimately, outside of the "eww factor", how is this different from, say, using a vibrator? An honest question here, and please don't stick with the ad hominems.
                        How is ****ing a dead animal carcas on the side of the road different than using a vibrator? WHAT? How can that be a serious question?

On a serious note, there is a public safety factor here. It is believed that AIDS was transmitted to humans from some kind of monkey or ape. Want to guess how that happened...
                        A thing either is what it appears to be; or it is not, but yet appears to be; or it is, but does not appear to be; or it is not, and does not appear to be.--Epictitus

Comment

No, see, I don't actually have to be a pervert in order to defend this guy. I have a very wonderful girlfriend I can go have sex with and I can sate myself with some very wonderful (and non bestial) pr0n when I can't see her.

****, I'm not even defending this guy; I said he probably has issues. I'm quite sure there's something wrong with this guy's head that makes him want to have fun with los animales, but that does not mean he shouldn't be allowed to do it.

< insert host of other wildly dangerous and crazy, but socially and legally acceptable activities that people do here >

Comment

Originally posted by senowen
                            How is ****ing a dead animal carcas on the side of the road different than using a vibrator? WHAT? How can that be a serious question?

On a serious note, there is a public safety factor here. It is believed that AIDS was transmitted to humans from some kind of monkey or ape. Want to guess how that happened...
                            So then humans should not be allowed to have sex with humans who have AIDS?

Comment

So then humans should not be allowed to have sex with humans who have AIDS?
                              Well thats just preposterous. Everyone knows those 'people' that have aids aren't human.

Comment

Working...
                              X